Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bugger off, bug

I was strolling in the forest until I actually discovered the skin of this insect. Interesting though, I have spent about a month to research about the insect using the photo taken. Of course, the bug has bugger off into something different after abandoning its skin and there isn’t any insect image database out there to provide an easier identification of the insect.

Most insect database came with the final stage image of the insect evolution except for the 3 evolution stages of a mosquito which is generally propagated to the public. After searching through the internet, I still didn’t find any relevant information about it. Except that I know it is an insect because it has 6 legs. If any kind soul can actually identify this insect, please kindly let me know its scientific name.

| More

Related posts by categories:


Bought to you by PhotoTale
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment