Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MacSpeech Dictate for every Mac bloggers

Having trouble with spellings and typing on your blog? I have just found the solution for myself now. Well, it is always everyone's dream to be sitting in front of the computer and telling what the computer should be doing. Of course, the current technology have not arrive to that extend yet. But we do have something similar for those easily tired fingers of yours and it does not cost you a bomb to own it now.


Basically, I started training the MacSpeech Dictate on my computer and MacSpeech Dictate indeed provides astounding accuracy and productivity. With just minutes of training, you’ll be using MacSpeech Dictate’s superior capabilities.

MacSpeech Dictate astonished me with its accuracy. You simply talk and leave the recognition to MacSpeech Dictate. MacSpeech Dictate recognizes and understands 13 English language variations, nine with U.S. spelling and four with U.K. spelling.

Talk about hands free, I am actually typing this blog with my right hand holding a cup of coffee and my left hand scratching my head on how to explain the powerfulness of MacSpeech Dictate to you, my valued comrades. Did you think that I should be holding my precious optical mouse? Well, instead of using your mouse to select menu commands or your keyboard to type shortcuts, just speak a command. MacSpeech Dictate executes it for you. What's more, MacSpeech Dictate understands key commands. With the 'Press The Key' and 'Press The Key Combo' commands, you can enter specific keys and even keyboard modifiers like Command, Option, Shift, and Control. That makes you more productive and MacSpeech Dictate more intuitive.
MacSpeech Dictate works great with most text documents, even those it didn’t create. MacSpeech Dictate can read a document’s contents, or a portion of it, that you can then navigate and edit. Basically, it makes me work productively faster on those Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXPress, and more now. And MacSpeech Dictate works great with Apple’s applications as well, including iChat, Mail, iPhoto, and Keynote, among others.
Certainly to all my valued readers, there is a Limited Time Offered to get this handy tool for yourself here. Just click the link below and purchase MacSpeech Dictate for yourself now.


You might also want:















| More

Related posts by categories:


Bought to you by PhotoTale
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment